Robert and Alvin ReKoeict about Koei with fondness, from their origins as a chemical company-turned-grand strategy developer, to the Musou factory we know and love. Oh, and a brief look at their hentai games.
We Play: More No Man's Sky, more Witcher 3, Leap of Fate and Deus Ex Go.
- Water Margin
- Bandit Kings of Ancient China: Cover Art and Manual
- Yoko Kanno
- Shibusawa Eiichi
- Battles of Kawanakajima
- Mobygames: Danchi-zuma no Yuuwaku
- PC98.org: Do Dutchwives Dream of Electric Eel?
- Steam: Uncharted Waters Online
- Leading Company
- Mobygames: Aerobiz Box Art
- Psychic Force
- Salzburg Witch Trials (pardon my ignorance!)
- Project Habakkuk
- Boukoku no Aegis
- Oda Nobunaga in Popular Culture
- Devil Kings
- Kotaku: No One Knew This Vita RPG Was Coming Out (Atelier Ayesha/Totori)
- Sanity: Aiken's Artifact
- Warren Ellis' Global Frequency
- Project Itoh's Metal Gear Solid 4